Friday, January 18, 2008

City Student TECH CORPS - 1st Quarter Super Stars!!!!

Well the results are in... and I am sooo proud of so many of our students. This year, we decided to infuse the program with a few more competitions. So here are some of the results from the first three months of the City Student TECH CORPS Program.

TOP 10 Certification Test Scores:
Class Night
First Name Last Name - Test Score (out of 50)
Wednesday
Travis McDonald-49
Tuesday
Tramell Johnson-49
Wednesday
Shaquila Coston-49
Wednesday
Aricka Williams-49
Thursday
Essence Johnson-49
Wednesday
Alexus Swidecki-49
Thursday
Antoinette Kelley-49
Thursday
Trey Banks-48
Thursday
Erick Hudson-48
Thursday
Gamaal Kelley-48

Students also win points for perfect attendance, participating in professional dress day, report cards, technology competitions...
TOP 10 Overall CSTC Points:
Class Night
First Name Last Name - Total Points (out of 115)
Wednesday
Travis McDonald-104
Wednesday
Anneshia Robinson-102
Tuesday
Davon Woodley-102
Wednesday
Malcolm Dawson-101
Tuesday
Rashaan Woodley-100
Thursday
Rian Jones-99
Thursday
Mohamed Ndiaye-99
Thursday
Albane Marshall-98
Monday
Chelsey Schwalbauch-98
Thursday
Del-Vaunte Scott-98

I want to thank Joanie at Allied Advertising for rewarding our Top 10 students with movie passes to "How She Move."

And finally, our Instructors and Staff selected the Wednesday Night class to receive a special treat - based on their class' overall test scores, attendance and ATTITUDE - they received a fully catered meal from City Bar-B-Que! Thanks so much to Robin and our other friends at City Bar-B-Que for donating a VERY GOOD dinner!
Sorry for bustin' you out Quentin - I couldn't resist!
It was finger-lickin' good!
Thanks Again City Bar-B-Que!!!!
Congrats to all of our CSTC Students - Continue to reach higher!!!
See ya soon,
Ms. Lisa!



36 comments:

Del-Vaunte said...

I felt this blog was really inspirational and encouraging to the other students who also would like to be in those catergories. This blog is PHENOMNAL!!!!

-Del-Vaunte' Scott

Afif said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nelson Green said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Afif said...

I really like your blog! It was very detailed and some of the pictures were worth billions of words.

Nelson Green said...

Your Blog is very nice and organized, unlike mine.

City Student TechCorps said...

The blog is very detailed and represented. I felt highly inspired that it is possible to do what you set your mind to. Blog well done.

Nick Price said...

Really great blog.
It showed alot of Tech Corps Best.
The blog's pictures said it all.

Tnisha Coffee said...

My Goal is to make it to that top 10 list

Terry M. said...

It was really nice to see students from other classes being rewarded for their hard work. It really makes me determined to work harder so I can reap the benefits as well.

City Students Tech Corps said...

Thank you Mrs. Lisa for supporting me. I think you profile is really nics and very exciting. You took some really good pictures, they were very nice. You even got a good one of me in there!!! I just want to say thank you for a big oppurtunity like this!!!!
Davon Woodley

Kerry M. said...

This was a very nice blog. It was good to see the best of the best in City Student Tech Corps. Seeing my competitons' display of hard work only makes me want to try harder.

Trey Johnson said...

i like it i wish i was involed

Trey Johnson said...

i like it i wish i was involed

Vincent Butler said...

I really like your blog it is very good and very detailed and the pictures is very nice

Kytuen Smith said...

Hi Ms. Lisa, I like your blog a lot. It's really nice

Devonna "Poohbear" Kelsor said...

This blog is an encouragement for us students to continue doing well in our studies. Congradulations to everyone on the top list, seeing that makes me want to strive to be on the list next time. FANTASTIC blog!!!!

Ms.Likely said...

I really loved how you organized thing. Your pictures really got me interested in reading you blog. It is funny how you caught Quinten off gaurd

jourdinselllers said...

Hi Ms. Lisa, This Jourdin Sellers. Great page and nice pictures of wenesdays class.

Porssia Caldwell said...

Thank you so much Mrs. Lisa for you comments. I really apperciate that we got to get City Bar-B-Q it was very delicious, also for the movie passes, but i was unable to attend the primere so, maybe next time. Thank you!!

Candace M. said...

I really liked the blog because you put up some good pictures and got some people unexpected. Like you got Quinten liking his finger. That was how good it was. And plus I was really hungry that day. So thanks for the meal again City BQ.

Porssia Caldwell said...

Thank you Mrs.Lisa for your comments. I apperciate the meal from City Bar-B-Que, and the movie passes to the primere. Even though I was unable to attend I know I would have enjoyed myself so, Thank you again!

Matthew Allen said...

Hey thank you for the food it was great, I really enjoy this program its fun and i appreciate that this program is offering to give us a internship for the summer.

Anneshia Robinson said...

That night would not of been possible if it weren't for every body in Wednesday's class! Ms.Lisa, I like how your blog information is very organized. You put in alot of detail and information (the pictures give a pretty good idea of how that day was too!) =) Fantasic job!

Anneshia Robinson said...

That night would not of been possible if it weren't for every body in Wednesday's class! Ms.Lisa, I like how your blog information is very organized. You put in alot of detail and information (the pictures give a pretty good idea of how that day was too!) =) Fantasic job!

Unknown said...

Hi Ms.Lisa!!! Sorry this was the first time I even saw your blog.....but now that I have I think its really nice and funny. Especially the city BarBQ Pics!! Thanks for that by the way!!

MalcolmKaliDawson said...

Ms.Lisa I really liked all of your blogs! I ate so good when City Barbeque came on my Wednesday class night.

taneel said...

dat day was fun ihope we could so it again thanks ms. lisa

Sylvaun Latham said...

I really like this entry. I feel really good about signing up for this program. I enjoyed reading it.

Sylvaun Latham said...

I really like this entry. I feel really good about signing up for this program. I enjoyed reading it.

Mohamed Ndiaye said...

Man I wish I would not have said anything and our class would have been up in there.

Justin Taylor said...

This blog is great it explains everything. Anyone wanting to know the meaning of this program should check out this blog.

DavonatyGuishard said...

nice blog ms lisa

J.Williams27 said...

I think everyone did very well and most people are on their way to the top. Also everyone is working hard.

Tylrutland said...

I hope yall you quys have fun but hopefully thursday's class when somthing but we are going to get it.

F. Rian Jones said...

Your blog is very well put together and shows lots of the good students at Tech Corps. Well done Ms. Lisa!

Tylrutland said...

Well I hope yall had fun because we are going to make it and we are going to show the other classes how to have fun.