Monday, July 16, 2007

July 10th Team Building Activities

July 10th, I had the privilege and pleasure of working with the students in the TECH CORPS Ohio/Lead the Way Summer IT Camp. Prior to this time, I had been experiencing a serious case of "writer's bloc" -- I had many projects that required my attention but I lacked the inspiration needed to complete the projects in the way I desired. After spending the morning with these young people - I returned to the office for what ended up being a highly productive afternoon. I want to thank the students again for allowing me to spend time with them and to feed off of their positive energy! Here are some photos from our day together - enjoy!
Ms. Lisa


And the Winner is....
"Team UnCommon"
Unfortunately we did not get a picture of their winning structure :-(

This one did not win, obviously!, but I had to post it anyway :-)
Compliments of "Team ?" (No, I did not forget -- this was their team name) formerly known as the "Lead the Way Boyz"
















18 comments:

T-bashir said...

my team loss n u put that picture up were not the lead the way

Sierra Winston said...

That day was very fun. Im glad that we could make your day more productive Ms. Lisa. Mine was the samea as well. I was ecstatic when my group won. Everyone worked together and got the job done.

Vagnis said...

Vagnis was very lucky that he was the leader of team uncommon because he had very creative young women on his team to handle all the work when he fell mysteriously ill but he was just one lucky son of a gun

Carlos Hardiman said...

I had alot of fun on that day. Thank you for coming and spending your time with us.

kes08 said...

we had fun dat day, we were all working together 2 get something done and we had a good time doin it! we should do more activities like that in class, it would make things alot moe interesting!

B Trip said...

I thought the day was really fun and it helped us to understand the things you work on in groups.

Y.Shyne said...

I hope the students enjoyed it... It looked like it was alot of fun...I wish i was here then

Del Suber said...

I wasn't there but from the looks of it, it was fun!

ashley said...

well i was not here on this day so i dont no

Whitley Nicole said...

That was a very interesting day. I got to know people a little bit better that day an it was nice and I had fun because I really enjoy group work and hands activities.

Anonymous said...

my team was ok but we loss and we did a tour that was cool

niecy said...

That looks very fun i wish i could've been there to join the fun.

69 said...

I think the promger was o.k.

Antoinette said...

hi ms.lisa,

i wnt there in like the 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade, butg i switched alot of elementry schools.

sheron said...

Your blog is very interesting and explains all the wonderful things that go on in the classroom.I also like the pictures.....since im in the first one!!!!!!

erickhudson32 said...

I like how all the kids are making a modle toghter

Ardiel said...

I hope that we get a chane of doing this

Ardiel said...

I really hope that we get a chance of doing this